Friday 15 January 2010


Cough, cough, this is full of spiderwebs, cough, cough!!
Sorry, it has been a long time since the last time that I wrote here, after my last post has been a really busy time... but I think that I'm going to be able to continue with this little project.
Finally I have been in London!! Yes, before Christmas I went to spend some days with a couple of friends there (David y Jeza :P ), I think that I have visited all the London atractions... and now I can assure you that this big city cannot do anything against any town of Scotland (at least all that I have visited :P); it was nice, with hundreds of places to visit, but I didn't like the style at all, I still prefer castles, towers... If I have to choose the place that I liked the most... I think that it is de Science museum (I have to go back to visit it again with more time, and more money because I NEED all the stuff that is selt in their store :P). Also, cannot forget to say that I felt a bit dissapointed about the London Christmas, don't know, I was expecting something like New York in the TV, full of Christmas trees, Christmas lights, Christmas people... English people is really boring, Glasgow was a better place (and the commercial streets were full of people playing music :D).

Also these Christmas holydays have been less productive than I had would like, meeting with family, with friends... and a lonely new year, but this is one of my New Year resolutions, as you see there is no 2010 in the period of time that I has written in the title of this post, the past has gone with it good and bad things, we have to live the present and not to be stuck in what happened, all the future planning has been blown up,and now the future is a white canvas, so, paraphrasing Sir J.M.Barrie, I have to say: to live will be an awfully adventure.

Coming here again was an example of adventure, it was a very long day! I woke up at about 7 am, and I arrived to Glasgow at about 11 pm (Spanish hour), everthing has happened in that journey: canceled bus, delayed (and almost canceled) train, attempted theft, delayed flight... a really exhausting day... but I am here again, with a lot of things to study, and a lot of things that I want to do... unfortunately, some of them, like going to some concerts (Celtic Connections rulez), won't be able to be, my economy is not very strong now :P

I will try to write more often again, and hopefully I won't break a leg in the slippery ice that is in all the city :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment